Hi,

I won't pretend to know if they care or, don't care but, I think who ever told
you that last bit is mistaken.  although I'm firmly in the Apple camp, its only
fair to point out the improvements made to accessibility in Android in 4.0 and
now 4.1.  It might not be as good as an iPhone but, Google has not been
twiddling their thumbs in regards to accessibility the last year.

JMO.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore