Were you trying to set up on the PC? It's a pain in the ass, but it can be
done. I'd be willing to send them a note to make it easier if others
agree.--Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Matthew Campbell
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 4:23 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: GoogleDrive IOS app hits the App Store

Hi.
I didn't care for both the unaccessible setup process, and they're useless
and heartless response to improving accessibility.
I know that the setup process can be done with VoiceOver, but I don't have
the time or patience to waste on such a stupid and unaccessible setup
program.
I realize that they are geared to more of a sighted audience but to treat
accessibility the way they did left a bad sound in my ears. So, I
deactivated my account.

On 2012-06-28, at 4:11 PM, Ricardo Walker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> just curious, what didn't you like about dropbox?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Ricardo Walker
> rica...@appletothecore.info
> Twitter:@apple2thecore
> www.appletothecore.info
>
> On Jun 28, 2012, at 3:17 PM, Matthew Campbell <wrestling.ch...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Hi all.
>> The GoogleDrive IOS app has finally hit the app store!
>> The best part of it is that the app seems to be fully accessible with VO.
>> Now I don't regret ditching DropBox one bit. I'm not quite ready to say
yay to iCloud's documents in the cloud either. It's nice to have an iDisk
alternative now that MobileMe is dead.