Hi. Somebody asked where the camera lens is located on the phone. It is on the
upper right corner if the phone is facing you and it is the upper right corner
behind the phone. So if you turn the phone around and you are facing the back
of the phone it would be the upper left corner. I hope that makes sense.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Sent from my brain