I realize Android accessibility isn't up to snuff with respect to the
iPhone, which is why I have an iPhone. I just thought that when someone
said the iPhone could do things that Android could not, they were
talking about functionality and not accessibility. When I think of being
able to use a memory card on an Android phone or being able to access it
like a drive when attached to my PC instead of using iTunes I think of
what you can do with an Android phone that you can't do with an iPhone.

IMHO, there's plenty of bashing on both sides. I've seen iPhone and Mac
users bash Android and Windows users and make equally outrageous claims
about VoiceOver and the IOS/OSX platform in general. IMHO, I think some
people just need to defend what they're using and the choices they've
made. I like to think that I'm anti-bashing. I use Ubuntu and an iPhone,
but I don't make a religion out of either, and I don't think I've ever
run down Symbian, Windows, Macs or any other technology. To each his own
and the more accessible options the better!

BTW, the Droid is a line of smart phones from Motorola. I assume you're
referring to Android phones in general.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail