I am working with an individual who just received the Refresh-a-Braille unit.
We had no problems in pairing the device, but we did encounter difficulty in
plugging in the charger into the display's connector.  Even with sighted
assistance, we could not get the charger in far enough in order to get the unit
charging.  We resorted to using a fork to push thew connector in the final
distance, but this is no solution. Also, because the USB port and accompanying
plug are not exposed, it appears once must remove the plug by pulling on the
wire, again not a good idea.  I know a number of you use this display.  Do you
use the USB cable that came with the unit, or did you get a thinner USB cable?
Quite honestly, I am surprised at what I consider to be a really poorly
designed connector for this display.  Any help is appreciated.

Les