From: "carol.pearso...@googlemail.com" <carol.pearso...@googlemail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2015 11:02 PM
Subject: Re: Best GPS App?

Hi,

I'm new here and have very recently started to get to grips with Blind
Square.  I have never used more than one GPS system in tandom with another
and, frankly, in some ways would rather not do so;  but I am enjoying what I
see with Blind Square so far but realise that I don't know anything much
about Google Maps, except that I gathered you had to keep your finger on the
scdreen and follow a route somehow.  Perhaps someone who uses Google Maps
with success could tell me exactly how you work out your turn by turn route
with Google Maps.  Again, I don't think I could manage to hold my phone and
follow a route this way but perhaps it would be easy enough to see the route
at least before I start.

I did buy Navigan some while back but, again, haven't really got to grips
with it.  If anyone uses this as their other app along with Blind Square,
please tell me how it all works out for you.

Carol P - UK