Yes, this is good.

Thanks.

Robbie

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Woody Anna Dresner
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 10:50 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Writing in email address

Hi Robbie,

8-dot braille is the same as computer braille. National Braille Press has a
free computer braille chart downloadable in electronic braille. Go to
www.nbp.org, choose the bookstore link, then Free Downloads. The other ways of
doing it are the way the characters are written in a particular braille code.

Best,
Anna
Sent from my iPhone