Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 10:04 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: battery charging backwards, confounded and need solution

I've had great success with the two Zerolemon Apple MFi Certified lightning
USB 3 meter cables purchased from Amazon. They currently sell this cable for
$9.99 with free shipping and a 2-year warranty. I keep one plugged into my
desktop computer on the floor and rout it to the top of the desk for easy
access. The other one is plugged into the wall by my bed. The 10-foot length
is very convenient and both cables have worked flawlessly for the past two
months.

As long as the cables are Apple MFi Certified, I wouldn't have a problem
using one with my iPhone 6. I know Anker who is a highly rated external
battery charger maker also makes Apple MFi Certified USB lightning cables
which I would trust completely.

Alan Lemly