True, people can comment on the price of an app all they want, but for me, whether it's a main stream app or a blindness specific app, I'm not interested in whether others think it's over priced or not. No one else's situation is the same as mine. If people want to compare it to other apps and talk about what you get for your money with these different options then I'm interested, but I just don't find any value in hearing people talk about whether they think an app is overpriced or not or whether they can afford it themselves or not.