I've had my Otterbox Impact Case with the SpeedDots Screen Protector for a few weeks now. And, although I'm quite happy with my purchase, I do have some questions.

First, I just kind of guessed and put the iPhone in the Impact case, as I wasn't sure of the correct way. But, it kind of looked like to me that the bottom part of the case where the charger and speaker and the like are is the part of the phone that goes in the case first, and then one pulls the top part of the case over the top part of the phone. Is this the correct way; or, does it even make a difference?

Second, when I kind of slowly run my finger over the keyboard, say in a practice note, when I touch where each dot is, the proper letter for that dot is spoken. However, once I start trying to type a bit faster, when I hit the dot say for the N the letter M might be spoken, or the letter P might be announced when I hit the letter O. But, if I then tap that dot again, the correct letter is then stated. I'm thinking this might be correct behavior, as the dots are smaller than the space allotted for each letter, although it has also occurred to me that I may have put the screen protector with the dots on it on the phone just a tad incorrectly. Thus, clarification on this would be appreciated. And, as I'm in Kentucky visiting my family all this week, I would have ready access to sighted assistance if needed.