Hi Amy,

I'm not complaining here, as I'm quite happy with my purchase, and expect to buy from SpeedDots again when the new iPhone is released. But, I was looking to figure out the differences between the various Otterbox cases, just for curiosity, as I've had the Defender case for sometime now and now the Impact with the SpeedDodts screen protector. Anyway, when looking at the description for the Impact case, it seemed to indicate that it came with a screen protector and cleaning cloth. Thus, am I correct in assuming that the said screen protector and cloth are the ones shipped when we order the combo case and protector from SpeedDots, whereas one just ordering the protector from SpeedDots and the Otterbox case elsewhere would get the ones from Otterbox, as well as the ones from Speeddots? Again, not complaining, and the price I paid for my purchase was quite reasonable. But, I'm more trying to figure out things, as I quite often give my current iPhone to a sighted family member when I upgrade to the newest model. And, I'm thinking they might not want a protector with the dots on it.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Amy Billman" <amy0...@gmail.com
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 05:03:37 -0700
Subject: RE: Otterbox Impact Case and SpeedDots Screen Protector

Hello, Rob.
Between models for iPad, iPhone, and iPod, we've tried about 20 different
brands of clear plastic screen protectors from different vendors.
These are just your standard screen protector; no different than what a
sighted person would apply over their screen.
We are always looking for ways that our product can be improved; making application easier for those who are blind/visually impaired. If you have found a screen protector brand or design that is easier to apply, please feel free to contact us at SpeedDots. We take all of those requests very
seriously, and research everything.

Take care.

Amy Billman
Check out my company for your screen protector and phone accessory needs!
SpeedDots: the makers of the tactile screen protector
http://www.SpeedDots.com
Follow us on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/SpeedDots
Like us on Facebook: