Hi

Please can folk make sure they report these bugs to Apple, especially the
bluetooth keyboard one! Whilst I do occasionally use the touch screen, 99.9% of
the time I use my bluetooth keyboard for everything. I've reported it to Apple
accessibility, but would strongly encourage everyone else to do the same,
otherwise it'll never get fixed.

Eleanor

Sent from my iPad