From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 9:52 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: How to Back Up iPhone with Dead Touch Screen

Hi Terry,

If you had a Bluetooth keyboard connected to your iPhone you might be able to
use it. If Bluetooth is off you might be able to ask SIRI to turn it on, but of
course if you never had a Bluetooth keyboard paired with your phone that may
not work if you can’t do anything. Also, if you use iCloud backups at least you
can plug in your phone and hope that inside a 24 hour window it would at least
automatically back up to iCloud.