From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
englishride...@gmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 3:07 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: A Quick Tip for Those Experiencing Any App Updating Problems in
iTunes

Mark, I'm a little bit confused. What's going on with iTunes 12.whatever and
iOS 9 and syncing apps from your phone to the computer? What happens if you
update the app on your phone, then sync your phone to the computer, while also
doing a transfer purchases? I don't update certain apps often, in case there
are accessibility problems, so I like to keep a spare older copy in another
place on my computer. I also like to have apps that I do update on a regular
basis sync to the computer. Call me weird, but I don't like relying on iCloud
backups, because when you use them, they just pulled the latest versions of
apps from the app store. This is a problem if you have apps that are no longer
in the app store.

Thanks,
Ari