Ah, I get it now. Now, here's where things get tricky for me. I'll be getting a
new laptop soon, and installing iTunes on it. I am still running iOS 8 point
whatever on my 4S. Will I be able to back up apps to my new computer using The
latest version of iTunes and that iOS version on my 4S? I don't plan to stay
with iOS ate, as I'll be getting a new iPhone 6S soon, and when I do, I'll use
this new method of syncing apps to the computer once I get my iPhone 6S with
iOS 9 on it, but for the initial sinking of app versions on my 4S that
currently work with VoiceOver to the new computer, would this work? Sorry if
I'm confusing you.

Thanks,
Ari