I'm pretty sure that the new speech bundle of Kate and Paul I got for windows
uses 22 kHz voices. I could be wrong, though. Oddly, Hugh doesn't sound muffled
to me, like James does. It's not a ton of muffling, but enough to be
noticeable. It's not super annoying, though. I imagine I can get used to it
over time. In all other respects, I like James a lot. Hugh can sound a little
funny to me at times; it's not just the British accent, but the way he can
sometimes change pitch within a word, or have a word be broken up a little bit
too strongly into its separate syllables. I don't know if I'm making any sense,
but Amy somewhat has the same problem.

Thanks,
Ari