I actually think those variances adjust more than just the pitch. My memory fails me,but if I recall the various settings available to change a voice, included inflection, head size and more.

On 11/12/15 16:54, Cristóbal wrote:
Technically though, isn’t this true about a lot of synthesized voices?

I know Jaws for example, for all the eloquence options they give you
(Reed, Glenn, Grampa, Rocko, etc.) they’re just the same eloquence synth
at a different pitch.

*From:*viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] *On
Behalf Of *Shawn Krasniuk
*Sent:* Friday, December 11, 2015 2:49 PM
*To:* viphone@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* Re: I'm actually starting to really like NeoSpeech James.

Well technically, Emma is a higher pitched version of Amy. Just saying.

Shawn

Sent From My White MacBook

Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk

Twitter Handle: shawnk_aka_bbs

Skype username: bbstheblindrapper

Facetime: bbssh...@icloud.com <mailto:bbssh...@icloud.com>

    On Dec 11, 2015, at 4:43 PM, englishride...@gmail.com
    <mailto:englishride...@gmail.com> wrote:

    I just tried the sample of Amy, and I'm not feeling her quite so
    much. Does she sound better sped up? I know that if I slow down Cape
    too much, she sounds a bit funny. Amy is a wee bit deep for my
    liking, but I think I can get used to her, if she spoke a little bit
    more smoothly. She's got some weird intonation issues with in words.
    Overall, though, her intonation is much better than Sally's, in my
    opinion.

    Thanks,

    Ari

    On Dec 11, 2015, at 6:49 AM, Richard Turner
    <richardturne...@outlook.com <mailto:richardturne...@outlook.com>>
    wrote:

        Since you mentioned a British female voice, I have to say Amy,
        from Ivona, is by far the best in my ears.

        My wife refers to Amy as my girlfriend.

        Richard