Does anyone know if the chrome aast is yet accessible?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Christina C.
Sent: Wednesday, 6 January 2016 7:19 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: apple TV or google chromecast?Apple TV or Google Chromecast?

This is just my opinion, if you are very invested in apple’s products and
services and money is not an issue, you should purchase an apple TV. However,
if you are using google music and things like that and money is an issue you
should look more in depth with the chrome cast. We don’t own the newest chrome
cast but I had lots of difficulty getting the chrome cast very useable. One
nice thing about the chrome cast is that it can be very travel friendly and so
my husband uses it on business trips and even for business presentations but he
uses an Android device. We personally did not find that we experienced the same
level of ease of use with my iPhone. That was a year ago of course. I would not
mind having a new one for travel since it is supposed to work with Netflix.
However, at home, I much much prefer the apple TV. I love using it with apple
music. I just feel that I can do a lot more with my apple TV. I think even if
you were to get a great deal on a third Generation Apple TV you would be able
to enjoy it. Mine got fried by lightening and that’s the only reason I have a
newer one and yes, I do find that I love having Siri on the remote with the
newest apple TV.

I did really want  the audio version of the chrome cast for music but as far as
I know, I cannot play apple music to the chrome cast audio. :(

Christina