I think your point is that you want an NLS app for your iPhone. I guess
I don't consider the Booksense to be a stand alone NLS player, but I can
certainly understand why someone would want to play NLS books on their
iPhone, just like they want to play their MP3's on their iPhone and not
need a separate MP3 player.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail