Hi Les,

Yes, you’ll love the setup and I know you’ll order a set of Play 1 as rear
speakers, it really completes this set up and makes a big difference for movies
as well as music listening. I am usually a bit of a purist when it comes to
music and very much in the stereo camp, but the way Sonos handles music with a
Playbar, Sub and two Play 1 speakers is indeed very nice.

Also, keep in mind that there are companies which make various wall-mounting
brackets for Play 1, Play 3 and even Play 5 players and there are wall-mount
and TV mounts for the Playbar. Some of them get very expensive, but they are
very nice and it makes for a very nice, clean look. I had a custom wrought-iron
shelf/rack made for my TV and my 40 inch Sony LCD TV is mounted in that with a
wall-mount. I was able to take off the base it sat on before and the guy who
made the rack made me a custom setup for my Playbar which has two posts which
go into the 2 square holes where the stand was attached so my Playbar is
mounted right underneath the TV and flush with the front of the TV. All cables
are pretty much hidden behind and I made a shelf out of solid walnut which sits
in a frame above the TV and which holds my satellite receiver, Apple TV and
blueray player. The very top of that rack which is about 5 and a half feet tall
has another solid walnut shelf which is for nicknacks and decorations.

Take care,

Siegard