Annie,

I do exactly what Sieghard has outlined here, I have three Airport Express
units connected to various Sonos devices, this works just perfectly and allows
anyone in the home to stream anything from an Apple device, what I like most is
that you can push/pull that AirPlay source, let me give you an example:

I’m wanting to AirPlay music to the Master Bedroom, this has no airport unit
attached to the Sonos unit in that room, so, I tell the Master bedroom to play
the Line-in on another room, and AirPlay from my iPhone to that AirPort
Express, perfect, now I have AirPlay in that room.

Neil Barnfather MBE
www.NeilBarnfather.com
Business Consultant & Disability Advocate

Visit my web-site to learn more about my range of services covering a selection
of business consultancy functions to a complete series of disability advocacy
roles. All delivered personally by one of the UK’s most successful disabled
entrepreneurs and established, recognised disabled spokesperson.