Hi Scott and Raul,

I am in Canada so I only know what I hear on here and Today in iOS when it
comes to AT&T, but what about all the people who don't want or need a shared
plan and just want 1 iPhone? I am amazed by what AT&T seems to get away
with, $30 for unlimited texting? Really? I am a very light data user, but I
pay $45 here in Canada for unlimited voice minutes and airt time minutes
across all of Canada and then a $10 add-on gives me voice mail, call display
and unlimited texting and that includes international text messages. I
wouldn't be surprised if some day soon large carriers like AT&T, Verizon and
Sprint have to change their act and start dropping prices because of the
competition and customer pressure. After all, some of us here remember how
expensive long distance was back in the 80s and still part of the 90s. It
used to cost $ 2 a minute to call Germany, there were cheaper rates for
certain times of the day etc. Now it doesn't matter when you call and even
from the big providers it's only a few Cents a minute, we are talking about
a 95 or 98% drop in price.

By the way, it does sound as if T-Mobil will be getting the new iPhone in
September which, incidently, will not be called the iPhone 5, at least it is
extremely unlikely that it will be called iPhone 5.