From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Joe
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2016 4:16 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Which Braille Display To Buy?

What kind of form factor does the Braille Edge feature? At 40 cells, I’m
guessing it’s pretty long, but how thick is it? Are the keys comfortable to
type on? As in, do they have decent travel? Is the layout more or less similar
to their U2 notetakers? And, most relevant to this list, is the pairing and
navigation experience with iOS fairly smooth?

Thanks,

Joe

--

Musings of a Work in Progress: