  From: Sieghard Weitzel
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 1:19 PM
  Subject: RE: WWDC event, was it yesterday?

  Hi Jonathan,

  Well, isn’t that nice of Apple. They make such a big deal of how they are
opening up the API’s for all of these iOS features to developers but they
conveniently forget to mention that really they don’t. As much as I like my
iphone and what Apple is doing in many areas, it is very annoying that they are
so backwards in other ways.