From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kimber Gardner
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2016 8:52 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Questions regarding the iPad mini

Sieghard,

On my iPad I have often seen a button that says something like "full screen
mode." I believe this button will get rid of the split screen in apps where
it's a feature. I personally have never tried it because I like the split
screen in apps like settings and mail. It did take some getting used to, but
now I quite like having the extra info that the larger screen allows.

Kimber

Kimberly