Hey guys,

Alright, i need you guys to try this. I am trying to place an order with amazon. My cart is all set. I click on the proceed to checkout button. I only have 1 address in there. It says my address, then radio button checked. Then i swipe once to the right and it says ship to this address button, so i double tap on it. I can not get anywhere further, it's useless. My thought is, when i double tap on the button, it isn't working. Is anyone else experienceing this same problem? It's extremely frustrating, cause i need to place this order. Any ideas?