Well, a couple of ideas. If you're really good at remembering locations of
buttons, you could turn voiceover off and tap the button. Or, what I would
probably do, go to Safari and Amazon and place the order from there. That's
generally what I do anyway, as I find the Amazon app is  nothing great. The
Safari experience on the phone with the Amazon site is really pretty good in my
opinion.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone