ship to this address.
Then absolutely nothing changes, i can get no further, i see no order sumary, i have a cancel and continue shopping button, i can get no further.ts my address button.
When i double tap anywhere on the screen
On 8/5/2016 3:53 PM, Daniel L. Gervais wrote:
Hi,

I also use the app whenever I make purchases through Amazon and I too have not
encountered any difficulties when selecting an address.

The only glitch I ever encountered was after purchasing an item, the item
wouldn't be removed from my cart, I'd have to go to my cart and manually remove
it.

Either then that, the app works fine over here!

From:   Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca>
To:     "viphone@googlegroups.com" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Date:   2016/08/05 3:46 PM
Subject:        RE: amazon app, major bug

Hi Jed,

I usually do my Amazon orders on the PC, but I used to have the app so I redownloaded it, logged in and added an item
to my cart. I double tapped on "Proceed to Checkout" and on the next screen it went straight to where it gave
me my order summary with my default address and I just had the "Place Order" button at the top. Since I
didn't actually want to order anything just now I didn't tap that, but I did tap on my name in the address and that
brought up a screen which showed a couple of other shipping addresses I have used over the years. Under my address was
the "Use this address" btton and when I double tapped on it I was back at the final screen with the
"Place Order" button.
Not sure why this doesn't work for you, but it seems to be fine here just same
as what Lois said.