Mario, no one is questioning that Apple has bugs in their software at times and
some of those bugs are problematic. However, it seems a little disingenuous to
me that the national Federation of the blind criticizes Apple for their excess
ability yet doesn't say anything about other companies excess ability. Why is
that?? And Apple should make their products accessible, and I would assume we
both agree they should, shouldn't  google as well? Shouldn't they be held to
the same high standards that apple is? And if they don't reach those standards,
shouldn't the national Federation of the blind  if money isn't really what is
driving them, have a  resolution encouraging them to make their products more
accessible as well? Why was there no resolution discussing the excess ability
of Google products? And less money is really what is driving this conversation.

Sent from my iPhone