Hi, using the AT&T app, I had no problem pre-ordering my iPhone 7. Although, I
had to do it twice. The first time it wouldn't allow me to type in the payment
field where you put in your credit card expiration date and year. The second
time everything work. It's a bit tricky but it's doable.

Sent from Wendy's iPhone