Hi Lelia,

Digital touch is more difficult. You double tap on digital touch, then double
tap on the canvas and voiceover will say "start drawing". You can sketch with
one finger on the screen, tap with one finger to send a tap, tap and hold with
2 fingers to send a heartbeat, and so on. It seems to be hit or miss for me. My
phone doesn't always recognize that I am using 2 fingers. Many times, I end of
sending a fire ball instead of a heartbeat because a fire ball is hold with one
finger, and a heartbeat is two fingers. So, for now, I've left digital touch
alone. Maybe I'll play with it more down the road.

I find that VO has some major focus issues in the messages app, so I'm not sure
if that has something to do with it or not.

Lynette

Sent from my iPhone