Gordan Radić

Posjetite-portal-Nemoguća-vizija
Pišite nam Posjetitenas na Facebooku Pratite nas na Twitteru
17.9.2016. u 0:21, Sieghard Weitzel je napisao/la:

If I send a message with, for example, fireworks, I gett eh sound effect and I assume the visual effect when the message is sent, but any messages with effects coming in just describe the effect. I hope Apple will fix this because in addition to the description I don't understand why they wouldn't also display the visuals and play any associated audio when Voiceover is running.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Lynette frison
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 3:43 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iMessage screen effects are working

I didn't notice the sound effects but I have an iPhone 5s so maybe somethings don't work on an older model.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 16, 2016, at 5:15 AM, rajmund <brajmund2...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,
Anyone noticed how the screen effects have sound effects? Unfortunately, the friend I was testing it on, went mental with me, within like 2 seconds.  They're like on IOS9, as well.  Still, even that, said message sent with fireworks.  They use voiceover, too, so not sure how it would have looked like.

Sent from a BrailleNote