From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Lynette frison
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 3:43 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iMessage screen effects are working

I didn't notice the sound effects but I have an iPhone 5s so maybe somethings
don't work on an older model.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 16, 2016, at 5:15 AM, rajmund
<brajmund2...@gmail.com<mailto:brajmund2...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hello,
Anyone noticed how the screen effects have sound effects? Unfortunately, the
friend I was testing it on, went mental with me, within like 2 seconds.
They're like on IOS9, as well.  Still, even that, said message sent with
fireworks.  They use voiceover, too, so not sure how it would have looked like.

Sent from a BrailleNote