Hi,

That’s where I got it also.  Thanks to Jonathan

Ron & Danvers

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Woody Anna Dresner
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 12:32 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: imoje's as replacement for words... how?

Hi Devin,

Thank Jonathan Mosen. I learned about it from his book.

Best,

Anna

On Sep 16, 2016, at 2:24 AM, Devin Prater <r.d.t.pra...@gmail.com
<mailto:r.d.t.pra...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Thank you, Anna. I went through the beta program, and no one even knew about
that trick, lol.

Devin Pratersent from Gmail.

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 8:19 PM, Woody Anna Dresner <wadres...@att.net
<mailto:wadres...@att.net> > wrote:

Hi Jennifer,

I think the substitution of emojis only happens in Messages. After you type
your message, switch to the Emoji keyboard. There's now a rotor item called
Emojis; turn the rotor to that. When you flick down, you'll be told when you're
on a word that can be replaced by an emoji. It will say whether there's one
option or several. If there's one, double-tap to make the replacement. If
there's more than one choice, flick left and right to move through them, and
double-tap the one you want.

HTH,

Anna

Sent from my iPhone