From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Devin Prater
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 11:51 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: imoje's as replacement for words... how?

You don't have to select a word. The whole point of the emojification of text
is to show words that can be emojified, without you knowing exactly which words
or phrase to do it to. Just switch to emoji keyboard, tap the edit field, and
you should hear "emoji suggestions available" or something like that. Then try
and find emoji in the rotor.

Devin Pratersent from Gmail.

On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 1:39 PM, Richard Turner