You don't have to select a word. The whole point of the emojification of
text is to show words that can be emojified, without you knowing exactly
which words or phrase to do it to. Just switch to emoji keyboard, tap the
edit field, and you should hear "emoji suggestions available" or something
like that. Then try and find emoji in the rotor.

Devin Pratersent from Gmail.

On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 1:39 PM, Richard Turner <richardturne...@outlook.com