From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Donna
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 2:48 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: imoje's as replacement for words... how?

Richard

The article you shared stated that predictive text (settings, general,
keyboards) has to be turned on. This can't be accurate because I have
predictive text off. Sometimes I can get the emogi replacement feature to work
and other times it doesn't even if there is a replacement emogi available.

Donna

Hi, so how does one do it, when they use braille screen input, particularly
when they sometimes show up? I'm sorry, but we're still missing something here.

Sent from a Braille Sense