OK, not being mean, but, if it's doable, could someone be kind enough to actually give us a podcast? I'm: 1) unable to get it working. 2) Unclear as to how you would do it with multiple of words. Please, someone, would it be possible to make one?

Sent from a BrailleNote

----- Original Message -----
From: Devin Prater <r.d.t.pra...@gmail.com
To: "viphone@googlegroups.com" <viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Sat, 17 Sep 2016 13:50:54 -0500
Subject: Re: imoje's as replacement for words...  how?

You don't have to select a word. The whole point of the emojification of text is to show words that can be emojified, without you knowing exactly which words or phrase to do it to. Just switch to emoji keyboard, tap the edit field, and you should hear "emoji suggestions available" or something
like that.  Then try and find emoji in the rotor.

Devin Pratersent from Gmail.

On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 1:39 PM, Richard Turner <richardturne...@outlook.com