Well, yes, but not everyone tests the Beta and bugs are often detected after the real version is released.

-----Original Message----- From: Shaf Patel
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 9:54 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: And update is available to iOS

Because Apple take forever to fix bugs--even when we report them in the
beta period. Is that not what the beta testing period is for?

On 9/27/2016 3:49 AM, Monica Jones wrote:
No, I wasn’t asking about VO fixes. Someone asked why update the
software. I was answering that question. This update was done not long
after the software was released to the public. With all the bug reports
we presented, I didn’t think many if any would be resolved that quick.
Thank you anyway because I could have been asking this. I appreciate it.