From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jonathan Mosen
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 9:23 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: a warning to voice over users concerning IOS 6

Yup, I can confirm this. I tend to do very specific searches so hadn't seen
the full implications of this before. So I apologise for my previous post
which didn't really convey the enormity of this. Updating apps work as I
described, but this is very serious. Let's hope something can be done
without actually updating the OS.

Jonathan