Yes and that is why APple is so innovative. I have always felt that there would
be a way for blind people to use a touch interface and Apple made it happen in
a much more meaningful way than Code Factory did with their approach. I'm not
saying CF was wrong in their approach necessarily, but it certainly did not
provide the type of meaningful interface that would bring the level of
productivity that iOS has.
Of course this is just my opinion. :)