Christopher, aren't there 6 buttons on your HBS 810? I have the HBS 700, and I
have 6 buttons; the volume up and down buttons, the track back and forward
buttons, the pause/play button, and the Siri button. I was also really
astounded at all the functions I could perform with my 700. Lol I need to make
a little cheat sheet of where the buttons are, and all the functions I can
perform with the headset.

Is the 810 plastic or metal? I was looking at the 1100 on Amazon yesterday, and
found out that it's made of some kind of metal. My 700 is all plastic. Also,
how's the lag on your 810? I have to test my 700 again, since I haven't used it
in quite a while, but I seem to remember the lag not being too bad.

Thanks,
Ari