I was under the impression that you could use them with the BT and that there is a USB dongle witch lets you connect via RF.
Marie

-----Original Message----- From: Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2016 9:07 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Bluetooth headsets

These headsets are all bluetooth. I love my HBS810, but I can't compare
it with the others you've listed, since I don't have any experience with
them, and I haven't looked into them.

On 31/12/16 10:55, M.Nelson wrote:
I have a couple of questions which I may have missed. an I correct that
this headset is either BT or RF? I would love that since I could use
easily with my laptop, desktop or my IPhone. I saw that Amazon has the
1100 certified refurbished for the same price as the 810 But the rating
is lower? they also have the 910 for $79 so which would everyone
recommend. The descriptions on Amazon are pretty minimal but the 910
does not say it is wireless so is it only BT?
thanks for suggestions.