Does anyone know the differences between the HBS 910 and the HBS 1110? I have
the HBS 700, and am thinking of upgrading. I'm a little worried about the
retractable cables, though. What if The mechanism stops working? Can anyone who
has one of these later model of HBS headsets speak as to the longevity of the
retractable cable mechanism holding up?

Thanks,
Ari