A double tap  will end the call and  go back to whatever was  playing.

Arnold Schmidt

Sent from  Arnold's  iPhone

On Jan 12, 2017, at 5:25 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:

Thanks, Arnold for confirming that you can at least pick up a call. I assume
while a call is in progress a double tap will end it?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Arnold Schmidt
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 2:00 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Ordered my airpods!

You answer a call by double tapping one of them. It will know that you are
wanting to answer a call if there is one coming in. To pair them, have your
device next to your air pods and open the case. I was told I had to have the
screen unlocked, but I am not sure this is really the case. After a few
seconds, a dialogue should pop up on the screen, in which you swipe to connect,
and they should be paired.

Arnold Schmidt

Sent from  Arnold's  iPhone