To each their own. I have had three android devices, make that four, I forgot
about my first Nexus seven. And none of them worked all the time with the angle
gestures. They just don't for me. Hit and miss. And that's inefficient. And
judging from the amount of complaints I've heard, I am surely not alone.

Sent from my iPhone