One person having a problem with a gesture or even multiple people complaining about it doesn't mean it's almost impossible to use. That would be like me going on an Android list and saying that the roter or scrub gestures in VoiceOver are almost impossible to use. I don't have trouble with either gesture, but there are certainly those on this list who do. The gesture I have the most problem with is the four finger tap at the bottom of the screen to get to the end of a page, but I've never said that it's almost impossible to jump to the end of a page in VoiceOver. The most I'd ever say is that it's a gesture I have problems with. I just think we do each other a disservice when we use hyperbole and end up mis characterizing another option that might appeal to someone else.