Hello everyone,

I know I asked about downloading content on to my PC. I got help with
this question, and I appreciate it.

I of course do still have an Apple account.

But what I would like to know is, how do I go about purchasing items,
within the iTunes store?

I am mostly interested in music, at this time. Last night, I chose the
store option, once iTunes was running. But I just couldn't figure out
how the heck to purchase an album. I found the album, and could play it.
But I want to actually purchase it. This is important to me.

Figuring this out, using my iPhone, and iPad, was definitely much easier!

I sure hope someone may have some ideas for me.

Thank you,

Terri