Hi Mich, and list,

Yes, I must have figured that it must have been a lot of trouble. Or not
possible.

However, I no longer have an iPhone, or a iPad.

I now have an Android phone. But you can't seem to purchase from the
Apple App offered there.

Oh wait, what am I thinking?

I have a Mac I got this past Christmas. I don't really know much about
it yet. Still attempting to learn how to use it. Slow process, but
enjoying it.

However, I bet I can purchase things that way, for sure!

Thank you,

Terri