Thanks to those who have replied to my inquiry thus far. I'm not too worried
about them falling out, since I would never use them outdoors. Indeed, I'm only
contemplating them because I'm going to be stuck in one place for several hours
at a time, and I think that's too much for my lovely over the ear headphones.
Plus, those tend to isolate you from the outside, which isn't a good deal, when
you're trying to communicate with medical personnel from time to time.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone